research + projects
- 2005 - EvolvingStructures: Coupling of Genetic Algorithms and Structural Analysis
- 2005 - Swissbau Pavilion: Trade fair pavilion for the exhibition "The Digital Chain"
- 2004/05 - Mesher: First application of the ZORA libraries: Adaptive quad-mesh on a sphere.
- 2004 - ZORA: A small set of Java programming libraries for creating dynamic 3D simulations
- 2003 - Groningen Twister: An experiment in applied generative design. Dynamic simulation of agent based column distribution.
invited talks & guest lectures
- 2006 - Getting complexity organised - Using self-organisation in architectural construction
Automation in Construction, In Press, Corrected Proof. DOI:10.1016/j.autcon.2005.10.006
- 2005 - From Design to Production - Three Complex Structures Materialised in Wood (with C. Schindler, M. Braach)
In Generative Art 2005, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference, ed. Celestino Soddu. Milan, 2005.
- 2005 - Turning the Design Process Downside-up - Self-Organization in Real-World Architecture
In Computer Aided Architectural Design Futures 2005, ed. Bob Martens and André Brown, 269-278. Vienna: Springer, Dordrecht, 2005.
- 2005 - A Simulation Toolbox for Self-Organisation in Architectural Design
In Innovation in Architecture, Engineering and Computing (AEC), ed. Sevil Sariyildiz and Bige Tuncer, 2, 533-543. Rotterdam, NL: Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture, 2005.
- 2003 - The Groningen Twister - an Experiment in Applied Generative Design.
In Generative Art 2003. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference, ed. Celestino Soddu. Milan, 2003.
- 1997 - The Munich Project: An Online Information System on Architecture in Munich (with C. Lintl)
In Challenges of the Future [15th eCAADe Conference Proceedings / ISBN 0-9523687-3-0] Vienna (Austria) 17-20 September 1997
Revision r1.15 - 08 Jun 2006 - 14:57 - FabianScheurer
Copyright © 1999-2003 by the contributing authors.
All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.